What I am wearing…
Boots.. as always
Blue Cords: Herbergers
White Top: Old Navy
Vest: Hand me me down
Belt: From my g-ma 🙂
1. I haven’t been keeping up with my W.W. and I will try to get better at this! But sorry if I don’t:)
2. I am not a math student. Every time that I go to my calc class, I ask myself “why am I here?” I really don’t know why but I can’t quit now! Only two weeks left! Whoop!?!
3. I am really into listening to podcasts from Liberty University! Their convocations are a great way to start my day! CANNOT wait to go there!
4. I love Trejo Thursdays! Look it up on YouTube and you will laugh so hard! I literally can watch these videos all day! They are great for relieving stress!
5. For some reason I have been having really weird dreams lately involving my friend Renee! For instance, she was getting married but the wedding was really weird. All of the bridesmaids sat in the audience and in the middle of the wedding service we went to a waterfall?! Also they never got married. 😦 and in my other dream she shaved her head!? What’s wrong with me?!
Anyone got any confessions to make?!
So I may or may not have forgotten about W.W. Great way to start off the new year right? oops!
I was most likely laying around on my bed… because I have been crazy busy from getting back to school and such!
I will be posting up on hizzle about my life..
As for now Check out my picks from New Years Eve here , I was at my girl Camille’s abode!
It was foshizzle da bomb.
So far Wardrobe Wednesdays have been going pretty well! I’ve been pretty pro-active about getting them done and I even took the pictures yesterday (Tuesday), so I actually wore this on Christmas! I know its isn’t very festive, but that’s OK. The only thing that is getting hard about W.W. is that it is getting so cold outside! Yesterday, when me and J came in from taking pictures outside, we ran to the fireplace and pretty much put our hands in the fire! I couldn’t tell if my hand were hot or cold anymore. I think my mom was right when she told me to be functional, rather than fashionable! Oh well, its all worth it 🙂
I was a little nervous as to how this pose would turn out, I had seen others do it, so I figured it would work, and it did 🙂
This week I am wearing….
Earrings: Christmas gift from J.
Polka Dot: Old Navy (moms)
Jeans: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Ray-bans, from Nepal (therefore they are fake)
Looking up poses.. btw I got an iPhone 🙂
Many people a have been complimenting me on how I dress. It’s makes me laugh because I truly just like look nice and I would have never guessed that I’d be giving fashion advice but here I go.
Dress: Walmart 😉
White shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Handmade by Grandma!
Boots: Sears ( originally $80, sold for $25!!!!)
Earrings: Gift from friend.
Ben taught me about the rule of 3rds ^^
I give credit to Jordan my lovely assistant taking all of these fab pictures and Kelly Hicks for her fabulous blog that has inspired me to do these Wardrobe Wednesday.
Also, please critique my photos, I’m new to this whole photographing thing 🙂